2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHouting, Dosthill, Tamworth
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- RE-FITTED WET ROOM
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- POPULAR LOCATION
Detached bungalow set in a very desirable road in Dosthill with single garage and enclosed rear garden, this property is being offered with no onward chain. the accommodation comprises of, Hallway, kitchen, lounge, inner hallway two good sized bedrooms and wet room.
We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom detached bungalow set in a very desirable road in Dosthill with single garage and enclosed rear garden, this property is being offered with no onward chain. the accommodation comprises of, Hallway, kitchen, lounge, inner hallway two good sized bedrooms and wet room.
Paved area and a driveway providing off road parking with side access to the garage.
Via a UPVC door to front elevation, obscure double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point, built-in storage cupboard and doors to:
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.36m )
Being fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a moulded sink/drainer with mixer tap, electric cooker point, tiling to walls, ceiling light point, double glazed window and door to side elevation.
Lounge 10' 3" into alcove x 16' 10" not into bay ( 3.12m into alcove x 5.13m not into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator, two ceiling light points, brick built fire surround and a door to:
Airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 12' 9" into wardrobe ( 2.84m x 3.89m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, double fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' ( 2.95m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
White suite comprising of a low level flush W.C, wash hand basin, wall mounted electric shower, ceiling light point, extractor fan and an obscure double glazed window to side elevation.
Patio area, laid to lawn with shrubs and borders with side gated access.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55888579.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.