4 bedroom link detached house for saleNorton St Philip, Nr Bath
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom & dressing room. 3 further bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen/diner, utility room & ground floor shower room
- Stunning views from the sitting-room & master suite. South facing, low maintenance rear garden & carport.
- AGENTS NOTE Planning permission for a conservatory on the back of the building. See floorplan section or PDF of brochure for details
- Internal house floor area approximately 2582 sq ft/240 sq m. Carport 289 sq ft/27 sq m.
An individually designed 4 bedroom, 3 storey townhouse situated within a popular development in the desirable village of Norton St Philip only 7.5 miles from Bath. The owners purchased this property with just 4 walls standing and have tastefully refurbished it to a high standard throughout.
• Master bedroom with en suite bathroom & dressing room. 3 further bedrooms
• Spacious kitchen/diner, utility room & ground floor shower room
Stunning views from the sitting-room & master suite
• South facing, low maintenance rear garden & carport
• Internal house floor area approximately 2582 sq ft/240 sq m. Carport 289 sq ft/27 sq m
The property does have planning permission for a conservatory on the back of the building. See floorplan section or PDF of brochure for details
The village of Norton St Philip is located approximately 7.5 miles due south from Bath and is renowned for its pleasant period architecture featuring farms and cottages and is also well known for The George Inn which is reputed to be one of the oldest pubs in the country, one of two pubs in the village. The village has stores, bus services and a farmshop nearby. Access is also readily available to the Georgian City of Bath with its wide range of amenities to include shops, bars, restaurants, sports facilities and the theatre. For commuters - Bath Spa Railway Station provides high speed links to London Paddington (90mins approx.), Bristol Temple Meads and the Westcountry rail network. Additionally, the M4 motorway is also easily accessed via junction 18 Tormarton with routes through to London, Bristol and onwards.
An enclosed rear garden that faces predominantly south and is laid with artificial lawn and decking. The car port is located at the bottom of the garden and provides parking for 1-2 vehicles.
We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are supplied to the property.
Useful Local Information Website www.bathnes.gov.uk
Bath & North East Somerset Council Website including schools, council tax etc
ACTUAL COUNCIL WEBSITE
Useful Local Information Website www.mendip.gov.uk
Mendip Council Website including schools, council tax etc
Energy Performance Certificate
Leave Bath City Centre by ascending Wells Road and subsequently following the Wellsway dual carriageway. Turn left onto the B110 Midford Road continuing out of Bath through Midford following the signs to Hinton Charterhouse. Proceed through the village and on to Norton St Philip. Continue through the village where Fortescue Street is located on the right hand side. Turn into Fortescue Street and this property is located immediately on the right hand side.
See map overleaf
Crown Copyright. All rights reserved. License number 100036608.
APPOINTMENTS TO VIEW AND ALL NEGOTIATIONS MUST BE CONDUCTED THROUGH THE AGENTS. These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, any offer or contract and all statements made herein are made without responsibility on the part of Pritchards or the Vendor. Any intending purchaser should satisfy themselves as to their correctness. The Vendor does not make nor give, and neither Pritchards nor any person on their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty in relation to this property. These particulars are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through the agents above. REFOT/49/draft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55889086.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pritchards, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.