4 bedroom detached house for saleMaelor Court, Overton
Offers in Region of
- Sought After Village Location
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite Bathroom
- Delightful Views To Rear
- Garage & Ample Parking
- EPC Rating To Be Confirmed
Situated within this sought after cul-de-sac location is this four bedroom detached family residence having delightful views to the rear overlooking open countryside and beyond. The property is convenient for the village of Overton which offers a good range of day-to-day amenities and popular schooling. The accommodation briefly consists entrance porch, hallway, lounge with feature fire surround with open fire, patio doors leading to the conservatory. Modern kitchen with built in appliances, utility area and dining area. On the first floor a landing with four bedrooms, (master bedroom with en-suite bathroom) plus family bathroom. Gardens to front and rear. Ample off road parking. Detached garage. The property benefits from double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7081789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.