3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleApplewood, Boreham, Chelmsford, CM3
- IN FOR CHRISTMAS INCENTIVE
- STAMP DUTY PAID
- FLOORING PACKAGE INCLUDED
- MIRROR PACKAGE INCLUDED
- £500 LEGAL FEE CONTRIBUTION
- FIRST YEARS ESTATE CHARGE PAID
- 10 Year LABC Warranty
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Two Parking Spaces
- Help to buy scheme available
Plot 22, The Worcester is a three bedroom semi detached family home which features a living room, high specification kitchen/dining room, ground floor cloakroom, master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally Plot 22, the Worcester offers two allocated parking spaces and south facing rear garden. Applewood is an exciting development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses situated in the sought after village of Boreham. Applewood is less than 4 miles from the vibrant city centre of Chelmsford, boasting rural surroundings it will include . The residents of these high specification homes can enjoy an abundance of restaurants, bars, shops, sports and parks in nearby Chelmsford that is more than living up to its new city status.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55889680.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2502825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Residential , Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.