3 bedroom flat for saleSUTTON
Withdrawn from Market £495,000
- Superb entrance hall with attractive parquet flooring, coved ceiling with loft hatch, entry phone point
- Wonderful lounge being a main feature of the property and again having parquet flooring and a deep front facing bay window, coved ceiling, attractive stone fireplace and hearth
- spacious kitchen/dining room offering attractive range of modern cupboards to high and low level including built in oven, hob and hood and having part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor, workto...
- Wonderful double aspect master bedroom with coved ceiling, parquet flooring and view over rear garden
- Impressive second bedroom with deep side aspect bay window, parquet flooring and coved ceiling
- Third excellent double bedroom again with coved ceiling, parquet flooring and having front aspect window
- Very spacious bath/shower room offering attractive corner bath, separate shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, low level wc, built in storage cupboard, coved ceiling and two...
- Attractive communal grounds offering a pleasant external area for entertaining
Full descriptionA top floor apartment offering splendid room sizes and an impressive 33'2" x 4'6" entrance hall, further benefits include multiple character features, gas central heating, double glazing and attractive communal grounds, the property is ideally located being only a short walk from Sutton town centre and station
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55889761.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6662070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.