5 bedroom detached house for saleEden Waters, Sixth Avenue, Chelmsford, CM1
- Bespoke Kitchens By Moylans At Leigh On Sea
- Built In Seimens Appliances
- Villeroy & Boch Sanitaryware
- Hansgrohe Shower & Taps
- Oak Staircases With Glass Balustrade
- Lakeside Terrace With Glass Ballustrade
Bankside at Eden Waters is a stunning five bedroom detached home set in a private gated development of unique 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes.
Bankside offers stunning views over the lake it is set around and has been carefully designed to offer the best views of the lake from the properties position with large feature corner windows it provides an abundance of natural light as well as accommodating the needs of modern family living with large open plan living/dining room, a ground floor cinema room and first floor formal living room with balcony overlooking the lake, a master suite with bedroom, dressing room and en-suite shower room, bedroom two with en-suite and a family bathroom.
Externally the property features a lakeside terrace, garden and detached double garage.
These stunning homes are conveniently located just over a mile from Chelmsford City Centre, mainline station and Chelmsford’s highly sought after Grammar Schools.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2502880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Residential , Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.