4 bedroom detached house for saleAlamein Way, Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Extremely well designed and presented detached family home
- Popular location
- Through reception hall and guests cloakroom
- Pleasant lounge to rear and conservatory
- Separate dining room
- Excellent sized fitted breakfast kitchen and utility
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom
- Double garage and driveway
- Pleasant rear garden
Occupying a pleasant position on this most popular development, this modern four bedroom detached family home offers extremely well planned and presented accommodation throughout which has been finished to an excellent standard. There are two good sized reception rooms, conservatory and a fantastic sized breakfast kitchen. Upstairs there is an en suite to the main bedroom and a detached double garage outside. The area continues to prove extremely popular with family purchasers wanting access to the wide range of amenities that Lichfield city centre has to offer including the highly regarded Primary and Secondary schools and likewise the comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities. Commuters benefit from access to the nearby A38 trunk road and M6 Toll road for fast onward journeys to the Midland motorway network.
Property ref: 121_863_4079060
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55890130.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4079060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.