2 bedroom terraced house for saleNayland Road, Mile End, Colchester
Sold STC £190,000
- Character Terraced House
- Lounge, Extended Kitchen & Dining Area
- Two Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Ideal Access To Station & A12
- Early Viewing Strongly Advised
This delightful two bedroom terraced house is situated to the north of Colchester, offering ideal access to Colchester's mainline train station with direct links to London Liverpool Street, as well as the A12. The property benefits from lounge with open fire and large rear garden.
Entrance Door To:
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, open fireplace, laminate flooring, door to:
Dining Area 11' 6" max into stairs x 10' ( 3.51m max into stairs x 3.05m )
Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, radiator, opening to:
Kitchen 10' 6" x 5' 5" ( 3.20m x 1.65m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., fully tiled, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.63m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
The property benefits from a large rear garden being predominantly laid to lawn, all enclosed by panel fencing.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55890400.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.