3 bedroom terraced house for salePlowsters Lane, Great Cambourne, Cambridge
- Three bedroom home
- 70% Shared Ownership
- Prime central location
- Rear garden
- Carport and parking
- Excellent First Time Buy!
* 70% Shared Ownership
* Prime central location
* Rear garden
* Carport and parking
* Excellent First Time Buy!
Built-in understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor landing.
Frosted window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback and WC, radiator.
10' 4'' x 6' 4'' (3.15m x 1.93m). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with base cupboard under, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, window to front, radiator, tiled flooring.
13' 8'' narrowing to 8'4" x 8' 3'' (4.16m narrowing to 2.54m x 2.51m). Window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, French doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to front, airing cupboard, radiator, access to loft space, door to:
3.87m x 3.30m (12'8" x 10'10"). Window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
3.45m x 2.21m (11'4" x 7'3"). Window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator.
2.69m x 2.13m (8'10" x 7'). Window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with fitted power shower and WC, frosted window to rear, radiator.
There is on road parking to the front of the property. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing, mainly laid to lawn with patio area, and there is pedestrian gated access to the rear leading to the Carport with additional parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55890439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.