2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarham Road, Marfleet Lane, Hull
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Porch With Shed/Store
- Front Garden and Southerly Facing Rear Garden
GP £80,000 - £85,000 MODERN STYLE LINKED PROPERTY SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
A modern style two bedroom linked semi detached family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in a popular/convenient residential location enjoying a southerly rear aspect, served by shops incorporating Morrisons Superstore/Holderness Road, East Park/Woodford Leisure Centre, schooling for all ages and regular public transport services. EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With door, radiator and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Through Lounge 21' 1" x 11' 5" narrowing to 9' 5" ( 6.43m x 3.48m narrowing to 2.87m )
With double glazed window, Adam style feature fireplace incorporating living flame built in gas fire, dado rail, radiator and cornice.
With double glazed window, dado rail, radiator, cornice and door.
Fitted Kitchen 11' 3" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.43m max x 2.51m max )
With partially tiled walls, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, four ring gas hob, fan assisted electric oven and filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, vinyl floor covering, double glazed window and exit door.
With shed/store off having window.
Bedroom 1 15' x 9' 3" ( 4.57m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.45m max x 3.20m max )
With double glazed window, dressing table unit with drawers, dado rail, radiator, coving and door.
With partially tiled walls, white period style suite comprising; Plumbed shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating unit/combination boiler serving domestic hot water and radiators, radiator, cornice, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
With double glazed window and trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawned garden with flower bed.
To the rear is a southerly facing lawned garden with concrete patio area, shrub beds and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55890469.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.