2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRyat Drive, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
Sold STC £145,000
- Highly popular semi detached villa
- Spacious lounge
- Two double bedrooms
- Walk in condition
- Stunning gardens
- Carport & driveway
- GCH & DG
A beautifully presented two bedroom, semi detached villa.
Accommodation on offer comprises on ground level, welcoming entrance vestibule which leads to spacious lounge and bright kitchen. On the upper level there are two double bedrooms with storage. The contemporary family bathroom has a three piece suite to incorporate WC, wash hand basin and bath with wall mounted power shower.
The residence includes both gas central heating and double glazing. Easily maintained garden to front and quite wonderful garden to rear including shed and greenhouse. Driveway to side leading to gated carport.
Possibility to extend to side and rear subject to relevant planning permissions.
Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the particularly appealing accommodation on offer.
Ryat Drive allows an easy connection to Ayr Road which is convenient for accessing a wide variety of local amenities such as The Avenue shopping centre, which hosts a large Asda supermarket, Marks & Spencer's, Waitrose, Boots, a new Aldi due to open, banks, restaurants, cafes and various other retail outlets.
There are excellent public transport (including local train station) and major road links. The A77 provides southbound access to Ayrshire. The nearby GSO bypass leads to East Kilbride and the M77 giving quick access to Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow Airport and further afield.
Lounge 17' 10" x 12' 9" ( 5.44m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 8' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.54m )
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.46m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 3" ( 1.88m x 1.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55890589.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.