2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBlack Street, Gisleham, Lowestoft
Offers in Excess of £235,000
- Beautiful Field Views
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Carport & Workshop/Garage
- Sought After Rural Location
Lovely country cottage style bungalow in the very sought after, small hamlet in Gisleham with far spreading country views. The bungalow offers two bedroom accommodation with good size kitchen/diner, 'secret' garden area with workshop/garage and ample off-road driveway parking leading to car port.
Double glazed door to the front with double glazed windows to the front and side, storage cupboard, fitted carpet.
Door leading from the porch, fitted carpet, electric radiator.
Living Room 11' 2" x 11' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the side, double glazed sliding patio doors, television and telephone points, fitted carpet, electric fireplace, electric radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 1" x 9' 6" ( 5.51m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, sink/drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs, electric radiator.
Conservatory 6' 5" x 9' 7" ( 1.96m x 2.92m )
Timber construction with double glazed windows to the side and rear, fan lighting, fitted carpet, electric radiator.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 11' 7" ( 2.72m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the front, built-in wardrobes, fitted carpet, electric radiator.
Bedroom Two/ Dining Room 11' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.64m )
French doors leading through into the conservatory, fitted carpet, electric radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, electric radiator.
Mainly laid to brickweave providing off-road driveway parking which leads to a carport and surrounding the property is mature trees and shrubs.
Brickweave area to the rear leading to a large garage/workshop with mezzanine floor. To the side of the property is a lawn area with paved patio area leading off from the living room, mature shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55890661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.