2 bedroom flat for saleHereford Road, Acton, London, W3 9JW
- Two double bedrooms
- Attractive private 32 ft garden
- Approx 739 sq ft
- Impressive 16ft reception room
- Close to Acton Main line (Cross Rail)
- Close to Poet's Corner
- Situated just off Horn Lane
- Close to Springfield Park
We have pleasure to offer this really well balanced two double bedroom garden flat (approx 739 sq ft) on the ground floor of this attractive period building. The property offers extremely well balanced accommodation, with two double bedrooms to the front and a modern fitted bathroom to the middle. To the rear there is an impressive through kitchen reception room with doors opening out on to a mature 32 ft private garden. The property further benefits from being sold with the Freehold to the building. To arrange a viewing call our Shepherds Bush office on 020 8740 8740.
The property is well situated for plenty of amenities on either Horn Lane, Churchfield Road or Acton High Street. Transport wise the property is only a few minutes from Acton Main Line station (New Cross Rail service), walking distance to Acton Town tube (District and Piccadilly line), North Acton (Central Line) and numerous bus routes from Acton High Street. For recreation the lovely open spaces of either Springfield Park or Acton Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 181138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Branch - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.