4 bedroom detached house for saleOakley Rise, Wilstead, Bedford
Sold STC £500,000
- Four bedroom double bay fronted detached house
- Double garage
- Four double bedrooms - two with en-suites
- Driveway for at least four cars
- Summer room
Double bay fronted spacious four bedroom detached family home in village of Wilstead, The property comprises of a large kitchen with separate diner, utility room, lounge, cloakroom with a further summer house to rear. The first floor four double bedrooms, two with en-suites. double garage.
Double bay fronted spacious four bedroom detached family home in the popular village of Wilstead, situated within close proximity to local amenities and transport links. The property comprises of a large kitchen with separate diner, utility room, lounge, cloakroom with a further summer house to rear. Too the first floor the property consists of four double bedrooms, two with en-suites and a family bathroom. Further benefits include a double garage, driveway for at least four cars with front and rear gardens.
Double glazed door to front aspect, understairs cupboard with electrics and radiator
Suite comprises of WC, Wash hand basin, partly tiled and radiator.
Lounge 21' 4" Plus Bay x 11' 3" ( 6.50m Plus Bay x 3.43m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, bi-folding door to third reception, double doors to entrance hall, open fire place, radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 11' 3" Plus bay x 10' 6" ( 3.43m Plus bay x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, TV and Telephone point, could be used as an office
Garden Room 15' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.48m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, double glazed patio door, under floor heating, Velux window to ceiling, stud wall lighting, bi-folding door to lounge.
Kitchen 22' 5" max x 15' 1" max ( 6.83m max x 4.60m max )
Fitted with plenty of base and wall storage units, double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, door to utility room, sink and drainer with single bowl, work surfaces over, tiled splash back, space for gas oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer,
Utility 6' 4" max x 5' 2" max ( 1.93m max x 1.57m max )
Fitted with base and wall storage cupboards with work surfaces over, door to garden, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, space for tumble dryer, tiled splash back and radiator.
Stairs leading from entrance hall, airing cupboard and radiator
Bedroom One 15' 1" Plus dressing area x 11' 8" ( 4.60m Plus dressing area x 3.56m )
Double glazed window, two double built in wardrobes in dressing area, radiator and TV point.
Double glazed window to side aspect, fully tiled, suite comprises of Shower cubicle, Wash hand basin, WC, Stud ceiling lighting over shower, extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.20m max x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in double wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprises of wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled, shower cubicle, ceiling lights over, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.51m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 9' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in double wardrobe, loft hatch and access, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, partly tiled, suite comprises of bath with mixer shower, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
Laid lawn frontage, paved area to front door with shrubbery surround, large gated driveway with parking for at least four cars in front of garage.
Patio entertaining area with BBQ block complete with electrics, fenced surround with gated side access to driveway and access to double garage, steps to round lawn area, stud ground lighting to patio area.
Double Garage 16' 9" x 16' 7" ( 5.11m x 5.05m )
double up and over door, power and lighting and double glazed door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55893691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.