2 bedroom apartment for saleDominica Court, Eastbourne
Sold STC £235,000
- TWO BEDROOM FOURTH FLOOR APARTMENT
- SPECTACULAR VIEWS ACROSS THE OUTER HARBOUR TOWARDS THE SEA
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- SOUGHT AFTER SOUTH HARBOUR LOCATION
- WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this FOURTH FLOOR APARTMENT located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER South Harbour Development. Boasting SPECTACULAR Views across the outer harbour and sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN!
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this FOURTH FLOOR APARTMENT located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER South Harbour Development. Boasting SPECTACULAR Views across the outer harbour towards the Sea and across the Coast towards Hastings. Considered WELL PRESENTED throughout, the property is offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN and an internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Stairs and lift rising to fourth floor landing.
Door to the front aspect, two storage cupboard, radiator, entry phone system, wood effect flooring and doors to all rooms.
Lounge 13' 4" x 12' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.86m )
Having french double doors to the rear aspect with full length windows either side opening onto the balcony with far reaching views of the outer harbour, two radiators, oval window to the kitchen, uplighters.
An enclosed balcony with railings, ample space for a table and seating area and enjoying far reaching views of the Outer Harbour towards the Sea with further views of the inner harbour.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.41m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, spotlighting, integral washing machine and fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, single glazed oval window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 18' 2" MAX x 9' 7" ( 5.54m MAX x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with views of the Outer Harbour towards the sea, doors leading onto the balcony, built in wardrobes, radiator, spotlighting and door through to the en suite.
Comprising an enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and partly tiled walls, spotlighting.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 11' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with distant sea views and views of the South Downs, built in tripled wardrobe and a radiator.
Comprising paneled bath, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, spotlighting, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
The property benefits from underground parking that is secure and benefits from further visitors parking within a gated development.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55893706.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.