1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleDale Close, Stanway, Colchester
Sold STC £105,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Off Street Parking
- Good A12 Access
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- Early Viewing Advised
This one bedroom ground floor flat is situated to the west of Colchester, in the popular Stanway area. The property benefits from allocated parking, excellent A12 access and off street parking. This property would be an ideal first time purchase and early viewing is advised.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Communal Entrance Hall
With door to:
Cupboard, storage heater.
Lounge 12' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, electric heater.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 4' 10" ( 2.49m x 1.47m )
Fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units, work surfaces with stainless steel sink and drainer unit, cooker and hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 11' 6" into bay x 9' 3" ( 3.51m into bay x 2.82m )
Double glazed bay window to front, laminate flooring.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear.
There is a car port, one allocated parking space and visitors parking.
Proceed down North Hill, turn left onto Middleborough, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Westway, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Colne Bank Avenue, continue onto A133, at the roundabout take the second exit, continue onto the Slip Road, continue onto the A12, exit onto Slip Road, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Halstead Road, at the roundabout take the third exit, turn right into Dale Close.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55893709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS107689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.