2 bedroom house for saleNash Close, Sutton, SM1
- Excellent two bedroom semi-detached house
- Arranged over two floors with great finish
- Allocated off street parking space
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Spacious reception room and bright conservatory
- Practical kitchen and downstairs WC
- Lovely private garden with side access
- Great selection of good schools in the area
This attractive two bedroom house, is presented in great condition throughout and offers bright and spacious accommodation with large reception room, garden with conservatory and off-street parking.
Nash Close is a quiet secluded residential street, situated within a close proximity to Carshalton and Sutton, while leafy Royston Park is just a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.