3 bedroom terraced house for saleNo 10 Woodend Steading, Coach Road, Kilsyth, G65 0PZ, G65
- Idyllic rural location just half a mile from Kilsyth.
- Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh are within easy driving distance.
- Each property benefits from outstanding views.
- Finished to a high standard with a choice of fixtures and fittings.
Set against the stunning backdrop of the Campsie Hills and in an idyllic elevated rural location, WOODEND STEADING, half a mile from the traditional market town of Kilsyth, is only twelve miles from Glasgow, eleven miles from Stirling and just thirty miles from Edinburgh. This prestigious and luxurious steading development is surrounded by native woodland and open farmland with beautiful views in all directions, offering you the ideal opportunity to combine gracious country living with an easy commute to work in the Central Belt.
The peaceful, rural charm of this location also benefits from superb road and rail links (Croy Station is just two and a half miles away) making WOODEND STEADING the picture perfect place to live. For those whose day includes a commute further afield, WOODEND STEADING is centrally located between Scotland's two international airports, with both Glasgow
and Edinburgh Airport a mere 25 minute drive away.
Inside you will find all the modern fixtures and fittings you would expect from such a development. The specifications for each new home are exceptional with a number of luxurious elements including quality kitchens and superb ensuite master bedrooms. There are twelve individual house styles to choose from at WOODEND STEADING: one five bedroom home, four four bedroom homes. six three bedroom homes and one two bedroom home.
Designed around an elegant courtyard setting, each home has a wealth of individual design features, all with stunning views over the surrounding hills and countryside. Although the size of each home varies across the development, whichever home you choose you will find that each one has been built to the highest of standards.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55897444.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PER150187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.