Land for saleHouse Plot, Urlar Road, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, PH15
- 0.57 acres (0.23 hectares)
- Excellent opportunity to develop a substantial house in sought after location.
- Substantial plot extending to approx 0.57 acres (0.23 hectares)
- Planning permission in principle for a single house
- Detailed planning application submitted for substantial architect designed house
- Rural location next to beautiful Birks but within easy walking distance of town and schools
The subjects form a flat area which is where the proposed house and part of the back garden will be located. The land then slopes to the west
and has the potential to form an outstanding terraced garden. There are a number of mature trees on the western boundary together with
a stone wall and gate providing access to an un-named road and easy access to Breadalbane Academy. The subjects benefit from good views
over the surrounding area, in particular to the west. It should be noted there is potential to "thin" out the trees on the western boundary.
The proposed property comprises a substantial 5 bedroom architect designed house which will be solar and thermally efficient extending to
approximately 346 sq.m The house has been designed in such a way to maximise natural daylight whilst maintaining privacy.
The plot is accessed via a shared private access that has recently been laid to tarmac.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55897447.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PER160190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.