5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLealholme Grove, Fairfield
- Extended Five Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Awash with Luxurious Fixtures & Fittings
- Solid Wood Doors, Oak Flooring & Solid Wood Staircase
- Bespoke Designed Oak Kitchen & Bedroom Furniture
- Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen to Dining Room
- Impressive Garden Room with Travertine Tiled Floor & Skirting Boards
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Lovely Private Rear Garden
- Automatic Door to Large Garage & Off Road Parking
- Prime Location
This extended five bedroom semi-detached property is awash with luxurious fixtures and fittings from the bespoke Oak designed kitchen and bedroom furniture to the solid Oak flooring. The garden room features Travertine tiled flooring and skirting boards, and the en-suite boasts a natural light tube. Accommodation briefly comprises: large entrance hall with solid wood staircase, spacious living room with marble inglenook style fireplace and stove, open plan breakfast kitchen and dining room with double doors to the garden room, five bedrooms to the first floor, master with en-suite, and a family bathroom. Externally there are very well presented gardens which have a pleasant outlook and a good degree of privacy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO150160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.