4 bedroom detached house for saleWest End, Woking, Surrey, GU24
- Stunning Period Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom plus Two Further Shower Rooms (one en-suite)
- Bespoke Kitchen
- Solid Oak Floors
- Exposed Oak Beams To Some Rooms
- Traditional Style Double Glazed Windows
- Purpose Built Detached Office
- Generous Grounds Of Approx Over 1/4 Of An Acre
A quite stunning period family residence located in a little known semi rural corner of West End Village. The original portion of the property dates back to 1694 with two later additions creating generous accommodation to include four bedrooms and three reception rooms. The present owners have perhaps has the most significant influence on the property having undertaken a significant refurbishment and modernisation programme. Traditional character materials have been combined with stylish modern kitchen and bathroom choices to create a highly desirable interior ideal for both entertaining and comfortable day to day living. The exterior is no less impressive with grounds of approx over a 2/3 of an acre which are made up of a generous rear garden and extensive parking to the front. The property enjoys excellent privacy and seclusion by virtue of the mature semi -rural surroundings. For theses who work from home there is a detached brick built out building ideal for those needing a home office. Local amenities are easily assessable with the excellent locals schools of Holy Trinity and Gordon's being within two miles. Junction three of the M3 is approx 3 miles whilst Brookwood Mainline Station is approx 3.5 miles. All in all a very impressive property which needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55897762.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KNA160359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Knaphill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.