3 bedroom house for saleElmshaw Road, Putney, SW15
- Beautiful open-plan reception room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with fully integrated appliances and space to dine
- French doors from kitchen open out on to rear garden
- Master bedroom with beautiful wood flooring
- Fully tiled shower room with modern fixtures and fittings
- Off-street parking space
- A larger than average house for the area
- Great loft space with skylights
Situated on a quiet street in the Dover house conservation area, this gorgeous three bedroom house is beautifully presented throughout, offering a superb living space with a well maintained front and back garden.
Situated on Elmshaw Road, the green open spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath are within easy reach, while the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants on Upper Richmond Road and Putney High Street are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.