3 bedroom mixed use for saleRamshill Road, Scarborough
Withdrawn from Market
- MIXED USE INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- SHOP TENANT - £5,700PA
- UPPER FLOORS - £13,520PA POTENTIALLY
- LANDLORD PAYS UTILITIES FOR UPPER FLOORS
- POTENTIAL GROSS RETURN OF 12.8%
- UPPER FLOORS MANAGED BY LOCAL COMPANY
+++ HIGH YIELDING INVESTMENT PROPERTY LOCATED ON BUSY RAMSHILL ROAD +++
Located within the popular South Cliff district of Scarborough, is this mixed use investment which offers a great return to investors. The ground floor is subject to a commercial lease to a private individual at a rent of £5,700pa. This lease expires in May 2018. The upper floor accommodation is let out as an HMO and is managed by 'Scarborough Fair Accommodation'. Each of the four tenants pay £65 per week (this is an all inclusive rent - utilities, council tax etc are paid for by the landlord) which brings in a further £13,520pa - assuming 100% occupancy throughout the year. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire this well positioned, mixed use investment which represents a Gross Initial Yield (GIY) of 12.8%. Viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6962542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPH Property Services, Scarborough - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.