5 bedroom detached house for saleLullingstone Crescent, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £325,000
- An Outstanding Charles Church Five Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Home Improved to an Exceptional Standard by the Present Owners
- The Three Storey Layout is Enhanced by Attractive Decor & High Quality Fittings Throughout
- Enjoying a Delightful Plot with Landscaped Gardens, a Block Paved Double Width Driveway & Double Garage with Electric Roller Doors
- Beautiful Lounge with a Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Separate Dining Room & Family Room/Study Both with Bay Windows to the Front
- Superb Dining Kitchen with Granite Worktops & Integrated Appliances & Matching Utility Room
- Luxurious Family Bathroom Extending to Over 19ft with a Free Standing Bath, Twin Basins, Double Shower & Travertine Tiling
- Three Bedrooms on the First Floor with One Having a Refitted En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Double Bedrooms on the Second Floor with the Master Having a Refitted En-Suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
Full descriptionAn Outstanding Charles Church Five Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Home Improved to an Exceptional Standard by the Present Owners. The Three Storey Layout is Enhanced by Attractive Decor and High Quality Fittings Throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55900168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.