2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChurch Close, Sutton-On-Sea, Mablethorpe
- Immaculately Presented Modern 2 Bed Bungalow
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location in Popular East Coast Village
- 17' Lounge + Stunning 'L' shaped Conservatory/Utility area
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Driveway, Garage & Gardens Front & Rear
Immaculately Presented Modern 2 Bed Bungalow, situated in a quiet Cul De Sac Location, in the Popular East Coast Village of Sutton on Sea, 17' Lounge + Stunning 'L' shaped Conservatory/Utility area, Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom. Driveway, Garage & Gardens Front & Rear. Viewing Utterly Essential.
Well appointed & Deceptively Spacious 2 Bed Modern Bungalow, located in a popular cul de sac position, in the sought after East Coast Village resort of Sutton on Sea, ideally located to offer ease of access to the nearby beach & sea front attractions & the wide range of nearby village amenities. Sutton on Sea offers ease of access to numerous nearby resorts, including Skegness,Chapel St Leonards, Ingoldmells & Mablethorpe, whilst further afield at the foot of the Lincolnshire Wolds, is the thriving market towns of Alford & Louth. The well proportioned accommodation comprises of an 'L' shaped entrance hallway, refitted Kitchen & Bathroom, 2 well proportioned Bedrooms & 17' Lounge, with access off to the focal point of the Bungalow being the stunning 'L'shaped Conservatory /Utility area, complete with a thermostatic roof enabling all year round use. Externally the property has carefully designed gardens to the front & rear accompanied by a gated driveway allowing off road parking for numerous vehicles, which extends to the side of the bungalow and leads to the detached brick built Garage, beyond this is an enclosed rear garden incorporating a growing plot, block paved seating & pergola areas and a pleasant 14' x 17'5" Summer House, which could function to provide a variety of uses. An early viewing is utterly essential to appreciate all that this fantastic Bungalow has to offer contact William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Entrance is via a double glazed side entrance door with a coloured and leaded opaque panel set into the top half, which leads into;
'L' Shaped, with a useful built in cloaks cupboard with shelves for storage, loft access, radiator, coved ceiling and doors to;
Lounge 17' 3" x 10' 9" ( 5.26m x 3.28m )
With a stone effect fire surround and hearth with an inset electric coal effect fire with brass grate, coved ceiling and sliding double glazed door into the Conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 10' ( 3.12m x 3.05m )
Refitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units, with solid oak doors, including a tall pull out larder unit, pull out corner storage units, complimentary roll top edged worktops surfaces over, tiled splash backs, inset sink with taps over, integrated gas oven and hob with an extractor unit over and glass splash back, integrated dish washer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, tiled flooring for ease of maintenance,
Conservatory/ Utility Area 19' 1" max narrowing to 8' 4" min x 7' 3" min/max 15' 9" ( 5.82m max narrowing to 2.54m min x 2.21m min/max 15' 9" )
'L' Shape Conservatory being of brick and Upvc construction with a vaulted 'Thermostatic' roof enabling all year round use, double glazed 'French' doors allowing access to the rear garden, tiled floor, 2 radiators, double glazed windows with fitted blinds to four elevations with high level windows to one side, The Utility area is fitted a sink and drainer, with a flexi - hose tap over and breakfast bar area, with white gloss units with complimentary work tops over, space and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom 1 13' max.to wall x 9' 9" max + door recess ( 3.96m max.to wall x 2.97m max + door recess )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, coved ceiling and a built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, shelving and mirror fronted wardrobes.
Stylishly refitted with a quadrant style Spa/Whirlpool Bath/Shower unit with integrated lights, multi head facility with integrated mirror and seat, tiled walls and flooring, 'ladder' style chrome radiator, inset enclosed cistern WC and inset wash hand basin, set within a useful vanity cupboard with storage below, extractor fan and an opaque double glazed window to the side elevation.
Laid with low maintenance in mind, laid to gravel, a small flower bed and complimented by a blocked paved driveway, with double wooden gated access to the side of the property, with a block paved driveway, enabling an abundance of off road parking and leading to the Detached Garage.
Garage 17' x 9' 8" ( 5.18m x 2.95m )
Being of brick construction with a pitch tiled roof, infra red operated electric door, having the benefit of power and light connected.
Enclosed with fencing with a paved patio area, ideal for garden furniture, ornaments and pot plants, outside tap and light, vegetable growing plot, blocked paved and lawned areas, a pergola, along with well stocked beds and borders, apple trees and fruit bushes.
Summer House 7' 5" x 14' ( 2.26m x 4.27m )
Being of timber and glazed construction with a decked area adjacent, an ideal area in which to fully enjoy the garden in warmer months. This building could offer a variety of uses to a prospective buyer.
Prospective Buyers are advised that the property comes complete with Vendor owned solar panels, which were fitted in approximately 2014, which are owned outright by the homeowner and are being included in the sale. The scheme in relation to the solar panels enables the home owner to have the benefit of subsidised electricity, when available, with the surplus being sold to the grid generating an annual income of approximately £600. For further information please contact the selling agent for clarification prior to legal commitment to purchase on 01754 768311.
See multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.