4 bedroom detached house for saleNewmarket Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR4
- 3 reception rooms
- Open plan family room and kitchen
- 4 bedrooms
- Garage and workshop/store
- Wide lawned garden
- EPC Rating = D
Spacious family home in sought after location
The property is situated in one of Norwich's most prestigious and sought after residential locations. The city centre is approximately 1½ miles from the property and half a mile from the suburb of Eaton which has many shopping facilities and amenities including a Waitrose supermarket. Schools in both the state and private sectors are available close by.
166 Newmarket Road is a spacious family home of brick construction under a tiled roof, believed to have been built around the late 1960s. The property has been owned by the current family since the mid-1970s from which time the accommodation has had many improvements carried out as well as extensions and alterations. There is gas heating and double-glazing to most windows. We draw your attention to the floorplans for a full explanation as to how the accommodation is arranged.
The property is approached via a slip road off Newmarket Road which then serves the private drive to the front of the property, where there is ample parking for several vehicles and attached large garage. There is a courtyard area on the northeast side and then the formal gardens lead away on the south side with large terrace and ornamental low wall. There is a wide lawn with mature shrubs, trees and plants and a further paved seating area attracting the afternoon and early evening sunshine. There is a useful timber workshop/store and the gardens enjoy a good degree of maturity and in all extend to 0.412 of an acre (est).
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
Norwich City Council: Band G.
Fixtures & Fittings
All fixtures and fittings including fitted carpets and curtains are specifically excluded from the sale, but may be available in addition, subject to separate negotiation.
Strictly by appointment with Savills. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Acreage: 0.41 Acres
Leave Norwich via the Newmarket Road, proceed over the ring road and after passing Sunningdale on the left, take the next turning serving a private slip road. Turn immediately left where number 166 Newmarket Road will be the penultimate house on the right hand side. The postcode for the property is NR4 6AR.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55900774.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRS160247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.