3 bedroom house for saleHallen Close, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7JE
- Very Well Presented Property
- Popular Emersons Green Location
- Good Size Lounge * Cul-de-Sac
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Double Glazing * Gas C Heating
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Cloakroom * Family Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms * Gardens
Michael Nicholas are pleased to offer for sale this lovely property in the popular location of Emersons Green. The property is very well presented, positioned towards the rear of the cul-de-sac and well placed for bus routes, shops and schools and in brief offers the following accommodation.
Upon entry you will find an entrance hallway, cloakroom, lovely size lounge and kitchen/dining room.
To the first floor can be found 3 bedrooms (3rd bedroom is currently being used as a dressing room) and a modern contemporary bathroom.
Externally the property offers front and rear gardens, garage and off street parking.
Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
Internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate all on offer.
From Emersons Way turn into Church Farm Road taking the 5th turning left into Johnson Road and 2nd turning left again into Hallen Close. No43 can be found at the rear of the cul-de-sac.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.