5 bedroom detached house for saleEmberton, OLNEY
Guide Price £1,295,000
- Charming and picturesque village of Emberton
- Superbly presented five bedroom stone-built family home
- Award winning heated swimming pool with hot tub
- Kitchen/dining room with modern contemporary cabinets
- Central island, granite surfaces and integrated appliances
- Installation of Bang and Olufsen entertainment system
- Electric gates and parking for numerous vehicles
- Manicured gardens with sun terraces for alfresco dining
- Gym, plant room, shower and summerhouse with bar
- Energy rating B
The charming village of Emberton lies just outside the very pretty market town of Olney, with excellent links to Milton Keynes and Bedford. Emberton is famous for its Country Park covering over 200 acres of beautiful parkland and lakes.
A superbly presented five bedroom detached stone-built family home that the present owners have loved, looked after and improved over 30 years; all of which have been done to exacting standards with great detail given to the quality of fittings and furnishings throughout.
Of particular note is the superb heart of the home; kitchen/dining room with modern contemporary cabinets incorporating granite work surfaces, a central island and numerous high specification integrated appliances.
The property has been further enhanced with installation of a wired Bang and Olufsen entertainment system which runs throughout the majority of the house providing 21st century entertainment for all the family, together with air conditioning, electrically operated blinds and Velux windows.
Outside to the front, the property stands behind electric gates and provides parking and turning for numerous vehicles. To the rear, the manicured gardens provides
plenty of space for all the family with sun terraces ideal for alfresco dining, and an award winning heated swimming pool with electric safety cover and hot tub. There is also a gym, plant room, shower and summerhouse with bar.
Sitting Room 19' 9" x 16' 10"
Kitchen Dining Room
Utility Room 13' 5" x 6' 7"
Study Area 11' 10" x 9' 11"
Day Room 20' 4" x 17' 7"
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 19' 9" x 11' 7"
Bedroom 11’ 11 x 11’ 11
Bedroom 22' 1" x 11' 10"
Lounge 20'6' x 13'9'
Kitchen Diner 13'3' x 16'2'
First Floor Landing
Bedroom with Open En Suite 20’ 6 x 17’ 5
Gym 27’ x 7’
Pump Room 5’ 8 x 5’ 7
Summerhouse with Bar
Property ref: 121_1408_4155863
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55900984.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4155863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elevation, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.