2 bedroom flat for sale6/5 Wolseley Terrace, Meadowbank, Edinburgh, EH8 7AB
- Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, second-floor flat, set in a traditional Victorian tenement building located in the Meadowbank area, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- With city skyline views northward to Fife, this spacious property includes generous rooms sizes and tall ceilings, extensive hardwood flooring, period cornicework and feature fireplaces.
- In addition there is a secured entry system, gas central heating, double glazing, a shared garden, and unrestricted parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Available on Sunday between 2-4pm.
This bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, second-floor flat, has city skyline views northward to Fife, and is set in a traditional Victorian tenement building located in the Meadowbank area, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway giving access throughout and featuring the entry system handset, and a larger reception area at the front door with hanging and floor space for outerwear. A spacious living room features period decorative cornicework, ceiling rose, and feature fireplace, plus fitted shelving and hardwood flooring. The dining and kitchen room features a kitchen area to the front with tiled flooring, whilst the rest of the room has hardwood flooring, and there is a built-in store cupboard. The fitted kitchen includes, granite-effect worktops, a stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splashback, washing machine, fridge, freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. Bedroom one is a generous double bedroom including a period feature fireplace, cornicework, hardwood flooring and a pendant light fitting. A second double bedroom also includes period feature fireplace, coving, hardwood flooring and a pendant light fitting. The shower room is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a two piece suite, integrated cubicle with a mains shower mixer, tiled flooring and walls. In addition there is a gas central heating, double glazing, a shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted parking on the surrounding streets. Meadowbank lies east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainbury's superstore. Highly-frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all are accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Meadowbank stadium has a range of leisure and fitness facilities, whilst Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4809371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.