5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Rookery, Balsham, Cambridge
Sold STC £375,000
- Extended five bedroom family home
- Versatile living space
- Tucked away with Corner plot
- Two bathrooms
- Off road parking for numerous cars
- 10 miles to Cambridge city centre
- Fantastic south facing
Extended five bedroom family home, Versatile living space,Tucked away with Corner plot, Two bathrooms, Off road parking for numerous cars, 10 miles to Cambridge city centre, Fantastic south facing garden
Two built in cupboards window to rear, stairs leading to first floor, door to;
3.0m x 3.0m.
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, free standing cooker, space for fridge and dishwasher. Window to rear.
3.01m x 3.01m.
Sliding doors leading to;
2.94m x 2.46m.
UPVC double glazed construction with door to garden. Power connected.
4.43m x 3.64m.
Window to front, feature fireplace.
Fitted with a matching range of cupboards, sink, space for washing machine, window to rear.
Family room/Bedroom 5
3.52m x 3.03m.
Window to front.
3.25m x 2.97m
Window to rear.
Comprising three piece suite, bath, WC, wash hand basin, window to front.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side, built in cupboard.
3.95m x 3.65m.
Window to rear, built in wardrobe.
3.65m x 3.02m.
Window to front, built in wardrobe.
3.03m x 3.05m.
Window to rear.
Comprising a four piece suite, Bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, window to front.
The front of the property there is ample off road parking with a side gate leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is beautifully maintained benefiting from being south facing. It is mostly laid to lawn with a variety of patio areas. The garden is well stocked with plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55902238.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.