2 bedroom terraced house for saleClavering Road, Hartlepool
Sold STC £80,000
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000 TO £90,000
- ATTRACTIVE 2 BEDROOM MODERN MID LINK HOME
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
THE VERY BEST OF ITS KIND IN THE AREA. This property is stylishly presented creating a contemporary living space. The fittings throughout are of a very good standard and offers well appointed accommodation. It boasts many features including Off Street Parking/Garage.
THE VERY BEST OF ITS KIND IN THE AREA. This property is stylishly presented creating a contemporary living space. The fittings throughout are of a very good standard and offers well appointed accommodation. It boasts many features including Off Street Parking/Garage and recently refitted Bathroom to name but a few. The property is set back looking over a small green area.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door, telephone point, inner door leading to;
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' 9" (maximum measurements) ( 5.08m x 3.58m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with marble surround and hearth with inset 'living flame' gas fire, wall lighting, staircase to First Floor, night storage heater.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.62m )
fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementing work surfaces and co-ordinating splashback tiling, inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood over, recess for fridge freezer, tumble dryer and plumbing for washing machine, (white goods negotiable), understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted hot water boiler, tiled flooring, UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, UPVC door to the rear leading to Courtyard Garden, Dining Area.
loft void access leading to insulated loft with lighting.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, coved cornicing, night storage heater, TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, double width fitted mirrored sliding wardrobes, storage cupboard, night storage heater.
Bathroom/ Shower Room
fitted with a luxury ultra modern white three piece suite comprising double walk in shower with glass screens, low level low flush WC, granite top vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap, full wall mirror, chrome ladder radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and flooring.
predominantly laid to lawn with patio area and pathway.
Courtyard Garden To The Rear
fully enclosed with flowered borders, rear entrance gate.
Garage 15' 8" x 7' 11" ( 4.78m x 2.41m )
located to the rear of the property with direct access from Courtyard Garden, up and over door, Garage is approached by Driveway with parking for additional car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55902286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.