2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDiamond Street, HALIFAX
Sold STC £55,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £55,000-£60,000***
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Useful Cellar Room
- Gardens To Front & Rear
- *** NO CHAIN ***
***GUIDE PRICE £55,000-£60,000*** Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom end terrace property with accommodation over three floor. Comprising of: lounge, kitchen, cellar room, landing, bedroom one, bathroom and bedroom two. Paved gardens to front and rear.
Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom end terrace property with accommodation over three floor. Comprising of: lounge, kitchen, cellar room, landing, bedroom one, bathroom and bedroom two. Paved gardens to front and rear.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, fire place with electric fire, cornicing and ceiling rose.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 11' ( 3.02m x 3.35m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl and tiled walls. Electric oven, ceramic electric hob and plumbing for washing machine. Electric convection heater and laminate flooring. Double glazed window to rear.
Cellar Room 13' 7" x 11' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.71m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, convection heater and case iron fireplace.
Three piece suite comprising of: panelling wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower over. Electric towel radiator and double glazed windows to front and rear.
Second Floor Bedroom 2 14' 7" Max x 12' 11" ( 4.45m Max x 3.94m )
Double glazed velux window, convection heater and walking in wardrobe in under eaves storage.
To the front of the property is a paved . There is also a paved area to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55902319.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.