Terraced house for saleVictoria Avenue, Hull, HU5 3DY
- Reduced to sell - no chain
- 3 x 1 bedroom flats
- 1 x studio with large lounge
- Brick built shed & garage
- Structural work recently completed
- Property in good cosmetic order
- Some gas central heating
- Fire alarm system
** INVESTMENT PROPERTY **
We offer a rare opportunity to purchase a well maintained house which has been split into 4 units : 3 self-contained 1 bedroom apartments and a good sized studio apartment.
There is a communal hallway with a private entrance into each of the self contained units. Benefiting from gas central heating throughout, front gardens, a brick-built shed and a garage.
Nicely positioned half way along Victoria Avenue in the heart of the Avenues conservation area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.