3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlurton Road, Heron Cross, ST4
- Large forecourted terraced home
- Attractive bay frontage
- Yard and garden area to rear
- Family accommodation
- Three good bedrooms
- Utility and ground floor W/C
- First floor bathroom/WC
- Loft room
- Gas central heating
* A bright and spacious traditional terraced home full of style and character
* Walled forecourt and attractive bay frontage
* Enclosed garden area to the rear
* Benefits from gas central heating
* Family accommodation comprises:
* Hallway with Minton style tiling, living room
* Sitting room, fitted kitchen, utility area and g/f W/C
* FF: three bedrooms, access to loft room and large bathroom/WC
* Good location - NO CHAIN - viewing recommended
ENTRANCE HALL : Minton style tiled flooring, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE : 15'8" x 11'10" (4.78m x 3.61m) , Double central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazed bay window. Feature fire surround with fitted gas fire, fitted carpet.
SITTING ROOM : 12'10" x 12'3" (3.91m x 3.73m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Inset multi fuel stove.
KITCHEN : 11'1" x 8'9" (3.38m x 2.67m) , Sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Integrated oven and hob, tiling to floor. Access to cellar.
UTILITY AREA : 10'3" x 10'0" (3.12m x 3.05m) , Gas central heating boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
CLOAKROOM/WC : Low level W/C, wash hand basin.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, stairs giving access to a loft room.
BEDROOM ONE : 12'10" x 9'6" (3.91m x 2.90m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 12'10" x 9'9" (3.91m x 2.97m) , Central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 9'8" x 5'6" (2.95m x 1.68m) , Central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : A bright and spacious room comprising panelled bath with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. Sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator. Airing cupboard.
EXTERNALLY : The property benefits from an attractive bay frontage and stands behind a walled forecourt. There is an enclosed yard with pleasant garden area having patio, shed and external water supply.
LOCATION : Leaving the A50 at the Blurton exit turning right at the roundabout onto Blurton Road in the direction of Heron Cross. The property is then situated on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.