3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSandy Bank, New York, Lincoln
- Was £190,000 Reduced to £180,000
- Three Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Kitchen including Oven & Hob
- Driveway & Parking
- Substantial Gardens
- Oil central heating & uPVC double glazing
Nestling within substantial grounds in the rural community of NEW YORK is this THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY BUNGALOW. The property offers a wealth of open views over the surrounding area and countryside beyond and has ample driveway parking and turning space and a spacious single garage.
Situated within the rural community of NEW YORK is this THREE BEDROOM established DETACHED BUNGALOW nestling within substantial gardens. The property has oil central heating, uPVC double glazing where specified and offers generous sized family living accommodation with a range of open views. The property has an entrance hallway and spacious lounge diner offering ample space for dining as well as for relaxing. There is a kitchen with a fitted oven and hob with opening to utility room. There are three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property really comes into its own with substantial gardens being positioned mainly to the rear. These are laid to lawn and there is a generous driveway approach providing parking for several cars on the lead up to the SINGLE GARAGE.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door, having built in airing cupboard, coved ceiling and radiator.
Lounge Diner 18' 7" x 17' 11" max overall ( 5.66m x 5.46m max overall )
This superb room offers ample space for dining as well as for relaxing and has an ornamental fire surround with marble inset and hearth. There is a uPVC bow window to the front aspect, two radiators, television point and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.18m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units, has a double oven with four burner gas hob and extractor hood. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, partly tiled walls and a range of work surfacing. There is a radiator, uPVC window, ceramic tiled flooring and uPVC door to the side aspect. From this room there is an opening to the:
Utility Room 6' 7" x 6' 1" ( 2.01m x 1.85m )
Having a uPVC window, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.78m x 3.33m )
Having laminate flooring, radiator and uPVC window.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.18m x 3.15m )
This generous sized room has a radiator, uPVC window and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 8' excl entrance ( 4.24m x 2.44m excl entrance )
Having a range of fitted shelving and storage, uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is ceramic tiled flooring, electric shaver point, built in shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail and uPVC window.
To the front of the property there is a established lawned garden with a variety of mature shrubs and a gravelled driveway providing parking for several cars including a turning area on the lead up to the single garage. There is also outside lighting.
Garage 20' 5" x 8' 9" max ( 6.22m x 2.67m max )
Having up and over door, power and lighting.
To the side of the property there is a concrete pathway and gravelled area with a personal gate and outside water supply.
The vast majority of the gardens are positioned to the rear of the property and feature a substantial lawned garden. There is a range of flower beds, as well as an established pergola and winding gravelled pathway leading to the rear of the garden and the summerhouse. There are a range of open views from the rear of the garden over the countryside beyond. There is also an oil storage tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55904422.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.