3 bedroom flat for saleChelsea Embankment, Chelsea, SW3
- Substantial reception with fitted storage and fireplace
- Impressive courtyard with space to entertain
- Three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom with separate shower
- Beautifully presented traditional Victorian mansion building
- Lease in excess of 900 years with a share of the freehold
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This spacious three bedroom apartment is set within a premium mansion building on the sought-after Chelsea Embankment. The apartment boasts an impressive reception room opening onto a spacious private courtyard.
Chelsea Embankment offers picture perfect walkways running along side the River Thames. The property is ideally situated with verdant views towards Battersea Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.