2 bedroom house for saleAintree Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4
- Modernised two bedroom mid terrace house
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Modern dining kitchen and bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let
- No chain involved, viewing recommended
Well presented and recently refurbished two bedroom mid terrace house. Offering ready to walk into accommodation, ideal for the first time buyer or buy to let investor. Situated in a popular and convenient location close to shops, schools, bus routes and other local amenities.
Accommodation comprising vestibule, lounge, modern dining kitchen, two first floor double bedrooms and modern three piece suite. Externally with an enclosed paved yard to the rear. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
No chain involved. Viewing highly recommended.
Bedroom 1 - 11'10 x 10'11 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'9 x 8'9 -
Reception 1 - 11'10 x 10'10 -
Kitchen - 12' x 11'10 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55905157.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26479871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.