3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodcroft Road, Liverpool
Sold STC £125,000
- Three Bedroomed Mid Terrace Property in Popular Location
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Two Attractive Reception Rooms and Large Dining Kitchen with Utility Room
- Three bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Gas Central heating and Double Glazing
- Rear Yard with Gated Access
- Well Presented and Spacious Property, Internal Inspection Recommended
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000 to £135,000
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, hall ,two attractive reception rooms and spacious dining kitchen with utility room. To the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also has DG and GCH and yard with gated access.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this deceptively spacious three bedroomed mid terrace property located in a popular location running off Smithdown Road. The property is therefore ideally situated for easy access to a wide range of facilities including leisure and recreational facilities, local shops and bars, and public transport links. The extensive amenities available on Allerton Road are also within easy reach. The property offers well planned and presented accommodation with a spacious interior. An internal inspection is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front, radiator and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.60m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.30m )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.10m )
Window to the side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink, gas hob and oven, radiator and part tiled walls.
Window to the rear, cupboards and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.45m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator and cast iron fire surround with tiled inset.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' ( 3.12m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Double glazed window to the side, bath, wash hand basin, low level wc and tiled walls.
Yard with gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55905415.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.