2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWindingbrook Lane, Northampton
Offers in Excess of £300,000
- **VIEWS OF THE GOLF COURSE**
- Well Presented Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Dining Space and Utility Room
- Refitted En Suite
- Garage and Off Road Parking
This beautifully presented property is situated in the sought after location of Collingtree Park. The property is immaculate and benefits from fantastic views across the golf course. Viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door to the front, double glazed dual aspect windows to the front and side, storage cupboard and double glazed door to entrance hall.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, cupboard, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to kitchen, lounge, bedroom one and cloakroom.
Part tiled throughout with low flush WC and radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 26' 5" x 12' 2" ( 8.05m x 3.71m )
Double glazed dual aspect patio doors to the front and rear, fireplace with decorative surround, television and telephone points, two radiators, coving to ceiling and wall lights.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, fitted electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for white goods, space for dining table, double glazed window to the front aspect, archway to the utility room.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 6' 3" ( 1.93m x 1.91m )
Fitted with base and wall mounted storage units, plumbing for washing machine, understairs cupboard and double glazed door to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 5" Plus recess x 10' 9" ( 3.48m Plus recess x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, fitted dressing table, wall lights and door to en suite.
Ensuite 11' 5" x 6' 3" ( 3.48m x 1.91m )
Refitted suite comprising a large shower cubicle, wash hand basin vanity unit, low flush WC, airing cupboard, heated towel rail and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, door to loft space, double glazed skylight window to the side aspect and doors to:-
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 22' 5" ( 3.73m x 6.83m )
Double glazed window to the front and double glazed skylight to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and drawers, radiator and wall lights.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.64m x 1.73m )
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower head over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiling throughout and double glazed skylight window to the rear aspect.
Front & Side Gardens
Well maintained gardens to the front and side, mainly laid to gravel.
Patio area with flower and shrub features overlooking the golf course.
Power and light connected with remote controlled up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55905436.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.