4 bedroom detached house for saleThorpe Road, Norwich
Sold STC £500,000
- As new throughout
- Kitchen/dining/living rm. & 2 receps
- Superbly extended and equipped home
- Four bedrooms
- Convenient for railway station and city
A traditional detached home which has been completely transformed and extended by the owners to provide luxuriously appointed four bedroom accommodation with a stunning family kitchen/dining room at the rear overlooking the garden. Two further reception rooms, large utility room and rear hall.
Oakdene is a traditional detached house which has been completely transformed by the owners to provide luxuriously appointed four bedroom accommodation with a stunning family kitchen/dining room at the rear overlooking the garden. Stripped back to bare walls, extended, completely re-roofed, re-plumbed and re-wired, the property has also been finished in Ivory K-Rend with paint finish guaranteed for 25 years. Fitted with A rate double glazed windows, hardwood and composite front and back doors, there is a brand new garage and landscaping features to provide a fully finished and ready-to-go family home.
With window to side, radiator, original floor boards and staircase to first floor.
With uPVC bow window to front aspect. LED ceiling downlights on a dimmer switch. Fitted carpet.
With a range of wall and floor cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. New gas fired boiler providing hot water and central heating. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Cupboards containing automatic dryer and separate washing machine. Airing cupboard with new pressurized hot water cylinder system.
With door to garden and tiled floor.
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and towel radiator. Tiled walls and floor.
Family Kitchen/ Dining Room
A stunning room with two sets of French doors opening onto the rear terrace garden, fully equipped kitchen area with contemporary range of units including wall and floor cupboards and drawers with extensive quartz kitchen work surfaces and matching to island unit. LED lighting to plinth boards, recessed ceiling LED's and extensive sockets throughout and a range of appliances including eye level double oven, induction hob with extractor hood over, American style fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and full height larder unit. Polished tile floor throughout.
With LED ceiling lights.
With double glazed window to side aspect. Cloaks cupboard.
With double glazed bow window to front aspect and views towards Bracondale. Double wardrobe cupboards. LED ceiling lights on a dimmer switch.
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Towel radiator. LED lights and extractor fan. Electric shaver socket. Automatic entry lights. Fully tiled walls and floor.
With lots of eaves storage, LED ceiling lights and dimmer switch. Views towards Bracondale.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, LED lights and a dimmer switch.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, LED lights and light dimmer switch.
With auto lights on entry, bath with fully plumbed shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC. Range of wall and floor cupboards and drawers with electric shaver socket. Extractor fan and LED ceiling lights. Fully tiled walls and floor.
The property occupies an established plot in this premier residential area of Norwich close to the City centre and Railway Station. With provisional brick and flint walls on two boundaries, the property is set behind imposing flint and brick gate posts and has an original iron entrance gate. With iron railings to the front boundary, the property occupies a prominent position with some pleasant views. With a large rear garden at the front laid to lawn and a similar one to the rear, the drive provides plenty of off road parking and leads to the rear where there is a garage with electric remote roller door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55905442.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.