4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLong Lane, Bovingdon, Hemel Hempstead
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Lounge & Kitchen
- In Need of Modernisation
- Ideal for Investors & Developers
- Walking Distance to Bovingdon Village
- Surrounded By Open Fields
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A FOUR bedroom semi-detached bungalow located in the sought after Bovingdon Village. With plenty of scope for a grand RENOVATION, this property boasts, four bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge with open fire, kitchen, cloakroom and utility room. An Ideal purchase for investors and DEVELOPERS.
A FOUR bedroom semi-detached bungalow located in the sought after Bovingdon Village. With plenty of scope for a grand RENOVATION, this property boasts, four bedrooms, family bathroom, lounge with open fire, kitchen, cloakroom and utility room. An Ideal purchase for investors and DEVELOPERS. Long Acre is located on a road surrounded by OPEN FIELDS and is within walking distance of Bovingdon Village centre.
Porch door to entrance door to hallway
Double glazed window to side aspect, meter cupboard, doors to four bedrooms, lounge and bathroom, loft hatch and single radiator
Frosted double glazed window to side aspect, low level wc, sink with splashback and single radiator
Lounge 23' 6" x 12' ( 7.16m x 3.66m )
Four frosted double glazed windows to side aspect, archway to kitchen, single radiator and open fireplace
Kitchen 20' 11" x 11' 10" ( 6.38m x 3.61m )
Part tiled, double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, door to boiler cupboard and lobby area, double doors to utility room, matching wall and base units, integrated oven. grill and gas hob, space for fridge freezer, two bowl sink with mixer taps and two double radiators
Utility Room 15' 1" Max x 5' 5" Max ( 4.60m Max x 1.65m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, base units, single bowl sink with mixer tap and space for washing machine and dishwasher
Door to cloakroom and double glazed patio door to rear
Bedroom One 12' 11" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator and fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Two 12' 1" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 3.68m Max x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator and fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator
Bedroom Four 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and double radiator
Part tiled, frosted double glazed window to side aspect, walk in shower, corner bath tub, low level wc, sink, built in storage cupboard and single radiator
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55905448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.