2 bedroom apartment for saleHauling Way, Wiveliscombe, TAUNTON
Sold STC £125,000
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Generous Lounge / Dining Room
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Garden
**TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT**
A superbly presented top floor apartment newly refurbished with allocated parking situated in a town location within close proximity to the village centre
The Malthouse is part of the Old Brewery and consists of just 14 apartments in the heart of the desirable town of Wiveslicombe. Number 14 is on the top floor and is entered via an intercom system into the communal hall. This spacious and well presented apartment has recently been extensively referbished with new carpets throughout and updated contemporary lighting. It also benefits from a stylish new kitchen, comprising brand new built in oven and ceramic hob with porcelain floor tiles. There is a generous size lounge/dining room with wide reaching views across the town and surrounding countryside. There are two good size double bedrooms, both newly and tastefully decorated.
The small town of Wiveliscombe offers an excellent range of day to day amenities, with a variety of shops including a highly regarded traditional butcher, delicatessen, hardware store, chemist, and many more. There are various inns, cafes and an excellent sports field where there are active rugby, cricket and tennis clubs, and a heated outdoor swimming pool.
The town also has well respected junior and senior schools. Wellington is about seven and a half miles away, having a well-known junior and senior independent school, good day to day shops and a recently opened Waitrose store.
* Entrance Porch
Front door into entrance porch, door into hall.
Large double built in cupboard housing hot water tank, slatted shelves for storage, fuse box, intercom phone, carpet, loft hatch.
Large area, completely boarded with power and light providing useful storage.
* Lounge 18' 3" Narrowing to 10'00" x 17' Max ( 5.56m Narrowing to 10'00" x 5.18m Max )
Double glazed window to rear with rural views, spacious 'L' shaped room, feature electric fire, telephone and television point, archway into kitchen. fitted carpet, two night storage heaters.
* Kitchen 8' x 4' 11" ( 2.44m x 1.50m )
Range of white high gloss wall and base units with built in electric oven and hob with hood over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space and power for fridge, tiled floor, opening into lounge/dining room.
* Bedroom One 16' x 9' 2" ( 4.88m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, Velux roof light, night storage heater.
* Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, night storage heater.
* Bathroom 7' 3" Max x 6' 1" ( 2.21m Max x 1.85m )
White suite comprising panelled 'P' shaped bath with mixer tap, glass screen, Triton electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin low level WC, wall mirror with glass shelf below.
Communal garden, outside to the front a gate gives pedestrian access into the town centre
Allocated parking space plus several shared visitor spaces.
From our Wellington office on the high Street turn left and at the traffic lights turn right into North street, following the road out of the town and into Milverton. At the Londis shop turn left up- St Michaels Hill and at the end turn left onto Wood Street. Follow the road as it meets the main road turning left. Go over the roundabout and take a sharp right into Ford Street signposted Wachet and take a left into Old Brewery Road then left onto Hauling Way. The allocated and visitor parking for number 14 is on the left at the bottom of the hill. there is pedestrian shortcut to/from the town via a agate to the left of the Malthouse. (each apartment having key access to the gate)
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55905469.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.