3 bedroom terraced house for saleThree Firs Way, Burghfield Common, Berkshire, RG7
- Garden with a view
- 3 bedroom home
- Dual aspect lounge/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Breakfast/utility room
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Large attached store room
- Driveway parking
- Private south facing garden
- Backing onto playing fields
Well presented 3 bedroom home situated within a desirable village location. From the entrance hall there is access to the dual aspect lounge/dining room with French doors opening up onto the garden. The kitchen has been well fitted and includes an integrated gas hob, oven and extractor. There is an open way through to the breakfast/utility room and a doorway into the store room which has light and power. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a smart bathroom suite complete with newly fitted shower over the bath.
Outside there is a lawned garden to the front with driveway parking and to the rear is a southerly facing garden with large patio leading onto the lawn and enjoying an outlook over the school playing fields.
Services: All mains services to include gas, electric and water.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55905595.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Cliff, Mortimer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.