2 bedroom terraced house for saleDean Street, Derby
Withdrawn from Market
- IDEAL FOR ANY FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR
- CLOSE TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- EPC RATING TBC
- THREE PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT ROUTES
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- INTERNAL VIEWINGS ARE RECOMMENDED
Excellent opportunity to purchase this two bedroom mid terrace, ideal for any first time buyer or buy to let investor. Benefiting from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, low maintenance garden and is close to Derby City Centre. Early viewings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55906042.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7091092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.