2 bedroom flat for saleDecourcey Court, 117 Avenue Road, Acton
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Vast and bright reception room
- Secluded communal garden
- Fantastic location in a quiet residential street in Acton, W3
- Bright fully integrated kitchen
- Wooden flooring
Seize this opportunity to purchase this fantastic well-presented two double bedroom apartment located on a residential street in the heart of Acton, W3 surrounded by a beautiful communal garden benefitting from a private garage space. This lovely property boasts two double bedrooms, a spacious and bright reception room that further merges out to the beautiful communal garden. There is also a good sized family bathroom and wooden flooring throughout.
ecourcey court is situated on a highly desirable street within a close proximity to local amenities of Acton High street. Acton Town Underground station (Piccadilly & District Lines) is continently located just a stone throw away making this property ideal for commuters.
Property ref: 121_2390_4240861
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55906246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4240861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.