3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGreenborough Road, Sprowston, Norwich
- Fantastic Location
- Backing onto Woods
- Large Extended Bungalow
- Modernisation Required
- 42 ft Garage / Driveway
- Masses of Potential
MORE THAN WHAT MEETS THE EYE! A sizeable semi detached bungalow located on one of Sprowstons most sought after road. This property does require some modernisation but has bags of potential with further scope to improve. Early viewing is highly recommended.
With double glazed sliding entrance door, carpet, uPVC double glazed window to bedroom, wood panel ceiling and wall mounted key safe with door to:
Carpet, loft access and electric storage heater.
Bedroom One 12' 5" into bay x 11' into wardrobes ( 3.78m into bay x 3.35m into wardrobes )
Double glazed box bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted light fittings, electric heater, fitted cupboard, fitted wardrobe and wood panelled ceiling.
Bedroom Two 20' x 9' 1" narrowing to 7' 7" ( 6.10m x 2.77m narrowing to 2.31m )
Single glazed window to the side aspect, double glazed sliding patio door to the rear aspect, carpet, textured ceiling, wall mounted light fittings, fitted cupboard, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with tiled splashbacks and electric storage heater.
Bathroom 5' 9" x 5' 4" ( 1.75m x 1.63m )
With a suite comprising bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin and low level WC with wood panelled ceiling, fully tiled walls, carpet and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
Single glazed window to the garage, carpet, wall mounted light fittings, store cupboard with shelving, gas fire and bi-folding doors to kitchen.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" into chimney breast x 10' ( 3.48m into chimney breast x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet, wall mounted light fittings, gas fire and fitted cupboards.
Kitchen 9' x 8' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.67m )
Fully fitted range of wall and base level kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, built in dishwasher, cooker, fridge, carpet and double glazed window to the side aspect with single glazed door and window to:
Utility Area 10' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.34m )
single glazed window to the side, single glazed window to sun room, single glazed window and door to garage. Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and space for fridge freezer.
Lounge 22' 4" x 10' 6" ( 6.81m x 3.20m )
Single glazed windows and french door to the sun room, secondary glazed window to the rear, carpet, feature electric fireplace, storage heater, fitted shelves and cupboards with feature down lighters, textured ceiling and coving.
Sun Room 22' 8" x 5' 9" ( 6.91m x 1.75m )
Single glazed windows and two doors leading to the side and rear of the property, electric heater, polycarbonate roof and wall mounted light fittings.
Garage 42' 5" x 8' 1" ( 12.93m x 2.46m )
Side hung doors, single glazed windows to the side aspect, wall mounted light fittings and range of fitted cupboards.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, pathway leading to the end of the garden and decorative raised flower beds with inset flowers, plants and shrubs all enclosed by timber panel fencing. There is a substantial green house, secret garden area and storage sheds with gate to the woodland behind.
Leave Norwich heading north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight across the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout turn right onto Mousehold Lane, straight through the first set of traffic lights, then turn left at the second set into Salhouse Road. At the BP Garage traffic lights, turn right onto Woodside Road, first left into Greenborough Road. Ref: 1724.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55906417.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.