3 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Leslie, Glenrothes, KY6
- Excellent First Time Buy/ Buy To Let
- UPPER MAISONETTE FLAT
- EPC = E
- Spacious Bright Lounge
- 3 BEDROOMS
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- IDEAL RENTAL INVESTMENT
- Popular Central Location
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
* Upper 3 bedroom maisonette flat offering bright and spacious accommodation over 2 levels
* Freshly decorated for sale
* Fitted kitchen with space for breakfast table
* Bright and very spacious lounge featuring period cornice
* Gas central heating and double glazing
* Ideal rental investment, equally suited to families and couples looking for more space
* Good central location
Presented for sale freshly decorated is this spacious 3 bedroom upper maisonette flat in the popular town of Leslie. Benefiting from garden grounds to the rear accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, fitted kitchen with space for breakfast table, bright and very spacious lounge, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom featuring 3 piece suite and shower. Additionally the property benefits from gas central heating/double glazing. EPC = E
Leslie has local shops, social amenities, bars, restaurants and is located approximately two miles from Glenrothes Town Centre which offers facilities and amenities to include library, shopping at the Kingdom Centre and the Rothes Hall Theatre. Access onto the A92, M90 and railway stations at both Markinch and Thornton provide links to road and travel networks.
This property presents an opportunity for landlords to increase their rental portfolio and is equally suited to young families and couples looking for a bit more space.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55906672.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528423680. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.