3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCreek Road, March
Sold STC £179,950
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Glazed
- Generous Garden
- MUST BE VIEWED
****MUST BE VIEWED****
Less than half a mile from town, this THREE BEDROOM property would be ideal for a family who want plenty of outside space. With two reception rooms, double glazing and gas central heating viewing's are highly recommended.
Situated less than half a mile from the town centre in the North of the town, this property would be ideal for any family who wants plenty of outside space.
Benefiting from a modern interior, two reception rooms, Three Bedrooms, gas central heating and double glazing. Viewings are highly recommended.
Lounge 13' Max into bay x 12' 1" Max ( 3.96m Max into bay x 3.68m Max )
Double glazed front door into lounge, double glazed bay window to front, radiator, TV point, Telephone point.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 9" Max ( 3.63m x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 7' 1" ( 4.39m x 2.16m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktops over. 1 1/2 bowl sink, oven, hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge, space for washing machine, two double glazed windows to side and radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panel bath with mixer tap shower unit over, extractor fan, radiator, two double glazed windows to rear.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 4" Max ( 3.51m x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.41m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Ample rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, with patio area and spacious summer house.
Mainly gravel, hard standing, and workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55907506.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.