3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSunningdale, Bradford
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached Property
- Ideal FTB/Investor Purchase
- Off Street Parking
- Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached property located within a popular residential area. This property is well presented throughout and represents an ideal first time buyer/ investor opportunity. Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached property located within a popular residential area. This property is well presented throughout and represents an ideal first time buyer/ investor opportunity. Property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen. To the second floor is a good sized landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the outside is a front lawned area, drive leading to a single garage. To the rear is a good sized garden. Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000
Access to the first floor is via the entrance hall.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 5" Into Recess ( 4.42m x 3.48m Into Recess )
Double glazed window to the front and fire place housing a gas fire. There are also french doors leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 9' 7" ( 4.70m x 2.92m )
Access to the garden, two gas central heating radiators and serving hatch into the kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 7' 6" narrowing to 4' 4" ( 4.65m x 2.29m narrowing to 1.32m )
Fitted kitchen with base and wall units with work surfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is a gas cooker point, with cooker hood and the room is plumbed for automatic washing machine. The Kitchen benefits from part tiled walls, three windows to the outside which are double glazed and gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" Into Wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 3.25m Into Wardrobes x 2.79m )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" Narrowing to 6' 3" x 7' 2" Narrowing to 3' 9" ( 3.18m Narrowing to 6' 3" x 2.18m Narrowing to 3' 9" )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
With white bathroom suite comprising of wash hand basin, W/C and bath sized, double shower. Bathroom also benefits from double glazed window to the rear, anti-slip flooring, tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and LED ceiling lights.
To the front is a lawned garden and driveway leading to a single garage. To the rear is a patio area, a lawned garden area which benefits from tree and mature shrubbery.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road to St Enochs roundabout and take the fourth exit onto St Enochs road and then left onto Moore Avenue. Continue to the the bottom of the road and turn left onto Great Horton Road then immediately right onto holly bank road. Continue until the junction and take the right onto Hollingwood Lane. At the bottom of Hollingwood Lane, turn right onto Clayton Road and at the junction turn left onto Cemetary Road and continue onto Allerton Road. At the junction, turn left onto Bull Royd Lane and continue onto Shuttleworth Lane and then right onto Sunningdale where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55907509.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.