3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConies Road, Halstead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Large corner plot
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Extended Kitchen/breakfast room
- Ample parking
- Ground floor W.C
- Utility Room
Set in this popular road on a large corner plot is this extended semi-detached home that offers flexible and spacious accommodation throughout including two reception rooms and large kitchen breakfast room, this home is further enhanced by ample parking and garage.
Door leading to garden and garage.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Airing cupboard.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. fireplace. Radiator. Archway leading to:-
Dining Room 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect. Radiator.
Breakfast Room 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
Door leading to outer porch. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Opening onto:-
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Fitted with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 4' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.35m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Plumbing for washing machine.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 7" + recess ( 3.71m x 2.92m + recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" narrowing to 5' 3" x 6' 9" + wardrobe ( 2.64m narrowing to 5' 3" x 2.06m + wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Oil filled electric radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with shower over. Radiator.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property is laid to hardstanding to provide off road parking. There is also a lawned area and a gate leading to a further lawned side garden.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a terraced patio with seating and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn with flower bed borders. Side gate. Two sheds to remain.
Garage 16' 7" x 8' 1" ( 5.05m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Power and light connected. with electric roller door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55907554.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.